Wellcome to National Portal
মেনু নির্বাচন করুন
Main Comtent Skiped

পূর্ববতী মামলাররায়
Application for the case

To get justice in the village court, the Chairman of the Union Parishad has to write a letter to him. 
In case of civil case, 4 rupees and any prosecution lawyer may apply to the chairman, in the case of 
a criminal case, at the rate of 2 rupees. In that application, the name of the union council, the name 
of the applicant and the identity, the complaint and its proven remedies have to be specifically written.